Thank you for your pre-order from PlayStation®Store
This e-mail message is to notify you that your pre-order has been placed. Your wallet will be charged closer to the release date and you will receive a separate purchase confirmation email at that time.
You will find your pre-order details below and a link to the terms that apply to your pre-order. Please save this information for future reference.
|Online ID: ||Guest_TedMod050|
|Name: ||Ted M |
|Order Number: ||11902584373|
|Date and time of pre-order: ||23/03/2016 @ 03:22 AM|
|Expected release date: |
|LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition (Full Game) |
Please make sure to top up your wallet before the pre-order expected release date: 28/06/2016 @ 12:00 AM
To check the compatibility of your pre-order please check the product details.
Expected payment date: We will attempt to charge total price to your wallet around four days prior to the release date.
Total: Rs 3,999
Current Wallet Amount*: Rs 0
*This wallet amount is current as of the date and time of this transaction.
This is not a VAT/GST invoice.
To cancel a pre-order before the payment date from:
To cancel a pre-order after the payment date but before release date visit http://eu.playstation.com/legal/cancel.
- a PS4™ system sign into SEN and then go to [Settings]>[PSNSM]>[Account Information]>[Wallet]>[Transaction History];
- a PS3™, PSP™ or PS Vita system sign into SEN and then go to [Account Management]>[Transaction Management]>[Transaction History];
- a PC visit https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and select [Transaction History].
This pre-order is designed to automatically charge your SEN wallet on the payment date. To enable this, when you clicked "pre order & pay" we turned ON automatic funding. This means that, if you do not have enough funds in your SEN wallet to pay for the item on the payment date (or on the pre-order date for pre-orders placed via the website), the required balance will be charged to the payment card registered to your SEN account (if any).
To turn off automatic funding from:
The terms of service contain an explanation of the technical protection measures that apply to your purchased product(s)
- a PS4™ system sign into SEN and then go to [Settings]>[PSN SM ]>[Account Information]>[Wallet]>Purchase Settings];
- a PS3™, PSP™ or PS Vita system sign into SEN and then go to [PlayStation®Network]>[Account Management]>[Automatic Funding];
- a PC click on: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and select [Manage Wallet Options].
||If you would like to view further information on our terms, policies and frequently asked questions, you can visit the following locations: |
Terms of Service and User Agreement:
Frequently Asked Questions and customer support:
This email has been sent on behalf of Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom with registration number 06020283, with its registered address at 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP. The email has been delivered from a send-only address. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any queries, please contact Customer Support using the contact details found at http://eu.playstation.com/support/
Sony Entertainment Network and the Sony Entertainment Network logo are trade marks of the Sony Corporation.