Time (UTC)
miki@hkced.com
Panasonic battery hoverboard
2016-01-12 10:06:00
To: pl.email-fake.com@add3000.pp.ua
From: miki@hkced.com (sender location)

Panasonic battery hoverboard

(36 sec.) Created: 2016-01-12 10:06:36 (?)
Dear Sir,
This is Miki as the salesmanager from CED Industrial,  pleasure to service you , We are gold members on Made-in-China.Sincerely hope we can establish good and long term business realtionship basis on mutual trust and win-win purpose .

The item we recommend is panasonic battery hover board ,follow is the quotation for reference:

                        Sample: US$468/pc

                        50PCS:  US$458/pc

Any interest contact us for details freely.
Best regards,

CED Industral (HK) Co,Ltd
Contact:Ms Miki
Tel:0086 75523572630 Mobile No.:0086 15889568324
Email:miki@hkced.com
edison_lonking@hotmail.com
New LED office TUBE light with with high lum 100-110lm/W, PLEASE Check It, Thanks.
2016-01-08 17:20:15
eyelashfactory@163.com
eyelash
2016-01-06 07:01:10

Needs more domains names? Add your own domains using emailfake.com

What is "email-fake.com" - service?

Unlimited mailboxes

You can use as many email accounts as you need.

Privacy

Letters have come to the mailbox publicly available. And at any time you can remove any messages.

Messages keep unlimited time

Messages are stored on the server until someone deletes them.

No need passwords

You do not need to register new mailboxes. Mailbox is created automatically when on it comes a letter.

Do not need to remember address

When you want to get a letter just invent your own address and check it on our website (the list of available domain names can be seen from above).

Name Generator

You can quickly think up the name with name generator - namefake.com

Hide from the sender

Sender don't know your real ip address and your location.

Support multi-language messages

Fake email service display messages of any language.

Spam block

Tired of spam in your main inbox? Then use our mail to protect yourself from Spam.

Speed and automation

You do not need to wait too much time to get a letter, a letter will appear on your screen at once.