It’s an exciting time here at McDonald’s.
We’re working on some new developments that will help us serve you better, including improved access to deals and more, through our mobile app, email, and web channels.
In light of the growth of McDonald’s USA products and services, we are updating our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
Please take a moment to read our updated Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement. These updates will be effective as of March 13, 2017.
These documents contain important information and affect your legal rights when you use mcdonalds.com, our US mobile app, our in-store WiFi landing page, and other places where the documents are posted.
Some key highlights of our updated Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement include:
- Our Terms & Conditions are now the same across mcdonalds.com, our US mobile app, and our email communications.
- We revised the way we handle disputes which includes an agreement to arbitrate disputes.
- We updated our Terms & Conditions to account for new online services.
- We updated our Privacy Statement regarding the personal information we collect, share and use when you interact with us.
- We simplified the wording in our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement to make them easier to understand
By continuing to use mcdonalds.com, our US mobile app, or other places where our documents are posted on or after March 13, 2017, you are agreeing to the updated Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with these updated Terms & Conditions and/or the Privacy Statement, you can choose to stop using the US digital channels and close your McDonald’s accounts at any time.
We appreciate you taking the time to review these updates. For information or questions, or to close your account, please visit us at mcdonalds.com/contact.
We’ve got a lot of great things coming your way and we’re thrilled that you can be a part of it.