Sorry for the random email like this. I'm emailing you through MangaHelper's Mailing list. (unsubscribe at the bottom if you must).
First, I'm Njt, I run Mangahelpers which you joined once - thus why you're in our list. (Sorry about that.)
I really didn't want to bug you by an email but I really need help with this project that I've been working hard to get for the past 11 years.
Finally - someone out there has finally listened to MH and our desire to help connect fans with artists to help them directly.
They're offering us 500 titles that we can work on getting localized and sent overseas. That means jobs for people that have been doing it as a hobby for all these years.(Not free, but paid work for your efforts.)
For this to work, we need to find companies that are in the following countries that offer legal digital content for purchase and download.
Top priority countries.
Second priority countries.
Or any other country that has potential to buy manga in that country.
They’re also not against countries that speak English, but they want to focus on Asian / European countries first.
Now, to get to the meat of this message - I want your help to make sure I utilize this chance to give them the best proposal I can. I’m however limited to English and Japanese and a lot of the information for these other countries are in languages other than English.
By working with this company we will be able to do the following:
- Give scanlators, translators and editors legitimate - very comfortable pay for the work involved.
- Give more people access to more content - legally.
- Make sure artists are getting paid for content online.
If you can help connect me with companies fill out this survey here: (Deadline for this is Tuesday Evening April 26th JST.)
If you’re interested in future translating/scanlating/debuggin/coding/design work fill out this survey here:
I really want this to succeed and I don't want people to do work for nothing. So for every company you can provide information on that meets the requirements I’ll give you $5.00. If we end up doing business with them - you’ll get a further $50.00 plus depending on your skill set could manage the work coming in and out of it.
The requirements are:
- You have to be the first to mention said company (We’ll be using the google survey which time stamps things as they come in).
- The company has to have some kind of DRM service.
- The company has to release in said country’s language. (Example - Releases in Vietnamese if in Vietnam)
- You do not need to know the company in any personal way - just directing me to their website alone will be helpful enough - I can do further research from there. (hopefully).
- I'll need you to send me an invoice and I'll pay at the end of the following month.
If you have any other questions - don't hesitate to ask. Just reply to this, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
And finally, if you don't want another email like this sent - just unsubscribe with the link below. Thanks :D. (But would be cool if you stick around ;) )
Admin - Njt
Mugen Creations LLC.
新宿, 東京 160-0022