- Find on the web "domain registration" site. (ICANN-Accredited Registrars list).
- Register a domain that you like.
- Add to domain MX record (do not forget to put dot at the end. But some registrars may not require dot)
Name/Host/Alias: ( leave blank or @ or the name of your domain ) Record Type: MX( Type of DNS record ) TTL: 86400( Time to Live - tells servers across the Internet to check every 86400 seconds (24 hours) for updates ) Priority: 1 Value/Answer/Destination/Target/Mail server:
- Wait until the changes take effect (usually between 1 minute to 1 day).
- That's all. You can now use email with your own domain name in the site:
- Register a domain that you like. (ICANN-Accredited Registrars list).
- Email us with the subject "New Domain" to the Feedback - Add to email:
1) The site registrar. (example: http://example.com)
2) User name. (example: username or firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) Password. (example: 4ghgBrtg45)
4) Domain name. (example: my-new-domain.com)
And we configure MX record.