Thank you for contacting Barracuda Networks regarding your issue. Your issue is important to us. We have assigned a confirmation number: BBR21463150068-5539-13049 to this case.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We have removed 188.8.131.52 (Please wait 24-48 hours) from our blocklist for 30 days, at which time it will be re-evaluated.
There are a number of reasons your IP address may have been listed as "poor", including:
- The email server at this IP address contains a virus and has been sending out spam
- The email server at this IP address may be configured incorrectly
- The PC at this IP address may be infected with a virus or botnet software program
- An individual in the organization at this IP address may have a PC infected with a virus or botnet program
- This IP address may be a dynamic IP address which was previously utilized by a known spammer
- The marketing department of a company at this IP address may be sending out bulk emails that do not comply with the CAN-SPAM Act
- This IP address may have a insecure wireless network attached to it which could allow unknown users to use it's network connection to send out bulk email
- In some rare cases, your recipients' Barracuda Spam Firewall may be misconfigured
If you do not think any of the above apply, please also contact the person who manages this IP address, as they may be better able to investigate this issue.
Thank you for your time and understanding.
Barracuda Central by Barracuda Networks